Truck Driver Injuries
Attorney Martin Linscott represents truck drivers that were either injured in Nebraska or while working for a Nebraska trucking company. He has successfully represented hundreds of Crete Carrier and Werner drivers with impressive results:
- California Truck Driver: $850,000 Total Workers’ Compensation Benefits Paid
- Texas Truck Driver: $720,000 Total Workers’ Compensation Benefits Paid
- Nebraska Truck Driver: Over $660,000 Total Workers’ Compensation Benefits Paid
- Illinois Truck Driver: $550,000 Total Workers’ Compensation Benefits Paid
Truck driving is a very physically demanding occupation. Drivers frequently sustain injuries from:
- Truck Accidents
- Loading/Unloading Injuries
- Falling Loads
- Injury while Adjusting the Tandems
Martin Linscott has focused his practice on the representation of truck drivers who have sustained serious permanent injuries. He has represented numerous truck drivers and has fought against the major national companies including Werner Enterprises and Crete Carrier. Their attorneys and claims adjusters have come and gone, yet he has remained fighting for injured driver’s rights.
If you are a truck driver and have been injured while working for a Nebraska trucking company, call Martin Linscott today for a free consultation today at (402) 200-4768.