Get Help With Your Nebraska Uninsured Motorist And Underinsured Motorist Claim After An Accident

A common misconception of motorists is that their auto insurance companies are their friends. After all, the insurance agent who sold you your policy demonstrates concern for your welfare, doesn't he or she? Maybe so — but once you have been in a car accident and attempt to claim compensation you are eligible for, you may soon discover that your insurance company is less than helpful.

Your injuries and losses may be greater than what another driver has coverage for. Meanwhile, your uninsured motorists or underinsured motorist coverage should clear the way for you to get the financial resources you need to pay medical bills, pay for therapy and replace your lost wages. However, don't be surprised if your insurance company's representatives don't even inform you that you have UM/UIM coverage. Even if you have this coverage, your insurance company is likely to attempt to put up roadblocks to keep you from collecting.

Nebraska attorney Martin V. Linscott can help you overcome challenges your insurance company may present when you file a well-supported claim for uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage benefits after a car accident.

Contact Linscott Law For Help Discovering What You Are Eligible For After A Hit-And-Run Or Any Car Crash In Nebraska

Talk to lawyer Martin Linscott at no cost after a car accident in or near Lincoln or elsewhere in the state of Nebraska. Call 402-477-4357 or email the law offices to request a consultation about UM/UIM claims.

Tip For All Drivers: Linscott Law urges anyone reading this to be proactive about reviewing, adding or increasing UM/UIM coverage on your policy. If you have not been in an accident yet, you are, of course, fortunate, but hopefully, you understand the importance of being prepared for the unexpected. UM/UIM coverage is very affordable in most cases — and a great help to injured motorists who need money after an accident.